Below is a list of all the signposted services on the A36 between Bath and Southampton.
The following roads meet the A36, and also have services guides on this website: M27, A27, A46 and the A303.
Between Bath and Warminster, Avon, BA11 6SF. (Google Maps)
The filling station is open 24 hoursTravelodgebookTexaco, Smile Local, Costa Express, Car Wash, Jet Wash, Air1 AdBlue
Opened in 1989 with the Beckington Bypass opened. A Little ChefHistory
opened in 1994 and closed its doors for the final time on Monday 12 June.
It is set to become a Starbucks
which will open in mid August 2017.
At Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 7RU. (Google Maps)
Little ChefHistory, Burger King, SubwayPicnic TablesTravelodgebook
BP, Shop, Costa Express, Air1 AdBlue
Full details: Warminster
A former Granada service area on the Warminster Bypass.
At Whiteparish, Wiltshire, SP5 2QE. (Google Maps)
CaféBrickworth Corner Hand Car Wash and Valeting Centre
Located at the traffic lights at the start of the A27. The hand car wash was once a Texaco
filling station but it changed ownership and now no longer sells fuel. A large portion of the former shop has been converted to what is now the valeting centre.
Between Salisbury and Southampton, Hampshire, SO51 6GF. (Google Maps)
This site is open 24 hoursMcDonald's Drive ThruCo-op Petrol, Co-op Food, Costa Express, FloGas LPG, Jet WashHGV parking available
Co-operative Group operates the filling station
Close to J2 of the M27. There are a couple of houses right behind the services which are only accessible by driving through them.
This is a former Texaco
filling station site.
The following icons may be used on this page:
- services are eastbound only (N = northbound, W = westbound, S = southbound)
- the services are accessed off a junction
- there are two services, on either side of the road
- some facilities open 24 hours
- the services completely close at night
- no HGV parking is available
- further information available on this link
- the services are actually part of a motorway service area
- the services are actually part of a truckstop