Here are details on the services on the A66, starting at Keswick and ending at Scotch Corner. Also on Motorway Services Online: Services on the M6 and the A1(M).
Between Keswick and the M6, Cumbria, CA11 0DQ. [Google Maps]
The filling station is open 24 hoursRestaurantShopsCinema, Childrens Play Area, Meeting rooms, Ecotricity electric vehicle charging point, Tourist InformationEsso, Shop, Coffee Bar, Food to Go
Westmorland operate this site
Also accessible to traffic on the M6
and the A592. Opened in 2000, an unusual combination - a service area which also describes itself as "Cumbria's leading family day out". It's owned by Westmorland
and has its own website
. It is also very close to an unsigned Little Chef
site just down the A66.
Westbound between Bowes and Scotch Corner, North Yorkshire. [Google Maps]
Sedbury CaterersPicnic Area, Toilets
Technically only a lay-by, but it's supported by the Highways Agency
and appears in their list of services, so what do we know? It is located barely half a mile from Scotch Corner.
At Scotch Corner, North Yorkshire, DL10 6PQ. [Google Maps]
Burger King, Costa, Greggs West Cornwall Pasty Co., Costa Express, Krispy KremeM&S Simply Food, WHSmithEcotricity electric vehicle charging point, Lucky CoinTravelodgebookEsso, Spar, Subway, Starbucks on the GoFree for two hours, charges afterwards
Full details: Scotch Corner
A former Pavilion
site located at this historic interchange, which it takes its name from.
The following icons may be used on this page:
- services are eastbound only (N = northbound, W = westbound, S = southbound)
- the services are accessed off a junction
- there are two services, on either side of the road
- some facilities open 24 hours
- the services completely close at night
- no HGV parking is available
- further information available on this link
- the services are actually part of a motorway service area
- the services are actually part of a truckstop