Users of Motorway Services Online can review operators and brands in order to help others choose which ones to use.
Forum rules
We are not affiliated with any of the services listed here, this is simply so that you can help others by posting reviews of the services.

All messages posted here will appear in the main site, so please refrain from posting discussions and send them to the relevant message board instead.
Site Admin

Days Inn

Postby Admin » 26 Aug 2006, 17:03

Post your comments and reviews on Days Inn here, or you can return to Days Inn.
This account is used only for administrative issues.

Postby Roadhog » 27 Aug 2006, 22:35

There are Days Inn photos on the Warwick and Oxford pages.

Member & Site Owner

Postby Johnathan404 » 28 Aug 2006, 14:03

Yes there are, I'll add one of them later today.

John J

Talk about Comfy

Postby John J » 20 Dec 2007, 11:05

I have stayed at a lot of hotels all over the country and I must say that Days Inn really do have the most comfortable Beds about, And to be honest thats all I want when I am away from home. :-D

Mr White

Re: Days Inn

Postby Mr White » 25 Jun 2012, 10:58

this is the most difficult site I have come across just to check availability of rooms

Postby raspogan » 04 Aug 2013, 15:36

I asked if I could see a room at Day's Inn Norton Canes and was refused. No reason - just sort of "can't be bothered" "not enough staff" "too busy". Approximately 2.00pm on Thursday August 1st if Days Inn management are reading this and want to discuss it with the receptionist who was on at the time

Postby Hope » 20 Aug 2013, 13:51

Our family have just spent a night at Telford, decided to have continental breakfast.
Milk on all three one day out of date, yogurts three days and grapes had FIR on them. No replacement given as it was' delivery' day.When I said I hoped I wouldn't
be charged told they didn't know as manager wasn't there.Havent heared from them yet

Return to “Reviews”