View topic - Waitrose

< return to Reviews

Please Note:

We are not affiliated with any of the services listed here, this is simply so that you can help others by posting reviews of the services.

All messages posted here will appear in the main site, so please refrain from posting discussions and send them to the relevant message board instead.

PostPosted: 02 May 2009, 12:26 
Site Admin

Post your comments and reviews on Waitrose here, or you can return to Waitrose.

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2011, 21:27 
opening hours for waitrose peartree please?
:wink:

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2013, 22:03 
Am I alone in not wanting to go to Waitrose (or even WH Smith) on a 3 hour drive and being asked by a teenager if he can show me how to work the self service tills on checkout, when there is no queue, and he clearly can't be bothered to scan my basket. When I drive long distances on my own I do like to say hello to someone when checking out and I definitely expect better service in Waitrose. I walked out and shopped further down the M1 at M&S where a nice lady was happy to say hello and not try and teach me to do her job.

Please don't roll this out to other service areas, I love Waitrose, but I hated the idea of self scan when no queue at a motorway service :(

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2013, 21:08 
Truly awful staff operating this store today 10th July 2013; arguing with each other and ignoring customers- not what we expect of a John Lewis business. Will avoid from now on.

Hello M&S!!

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2013, 05:19 
No-poster

Disgusted with the service, was refused a cup of tea due to the young lady serving suddenly decided she had to clean after serving the woman in front of me. There was no one behind me any would have taken her but a second to pour me a tea. I asked if she would be very long and she indicated that she had to clean the whole kitchen area. When I asked if anyone else could serve me she said that she was the only one able to and she wasn't serving at the moment. There was no manager on duty to appeal to and it was anger not caffine that kept me awake on the rest of the journey. Very upsetting experience!

pass4sure - ccna training ccna training
pass4sure cissp lab cissp lab

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2013, 00:17 
Staff in Membury v helpful. Had all we needed at 10.00pm on our way home for breakfast next day.

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2013, 00:18 
Staff in Membury v helpful. Had all we needed at 10.00pm on our way home for breakfast next day.

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2013, 09:27 

Hi, everybody, I am a new friend. :)

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2014, 12:20 
No-poster

Waitrose off the motorways is great - The staff there are very helpful. It seems as if this has yet to transfer to the Services. I would recommend that you enter with much patience. :roll: