Revision as of 15:17, 11 February 2012
|Locations:||1 house, 1 car|
|Associated names:||My family, mostly|
|Headquarters address:||Fareham, Hampshire|
I'm still Johnny! I just renamed my account so that it links in with what I use on other websites. I still run this site, so if you were looking to ask any questions you're probably still in the right place. If you want to contact me you can click the 'contact' button on the left, post on my talk page or send me a message on the forums. Or you could try doing all three at the same time.
When not spotting service stations, I like to write stuff.
Things I'm Doing
- Searching for photos to add to the site, to save going and taking some myself.
- Being stunned by Alan's knowledge of Little Chef.
- Getting annoyed by roundabouts that shouldn't be there, especially if they're on the A27.
- Collecting Welcome Break customer comment cards but never actually filling them out.
- Creating fictional service areas.
- Creating help pages.
- Making the user maps more user friendly.
- Sending terse emails to people who blame me for the service they've received on the M25.
- Sending friendly emails to people who are nice to me.
- Changing my name to confuse people.
There are the following problems with the upload form:
- The upload from Geograph feature could be better.
- Gallery suggestions would be nice.
The problems with the new forums layout are as follows:
- The top looks untidy.
- The profile pages don't work.
- The buttons on the posting settings page don't look very nice.
- Looking at the general page quality.
- Trying to add more features.
- Trying to fix the log in problem.
Where I've Been
Johnathan404 has visited 45 services (34.9%). Here they are on a map: