Below is a list of all the signposted services on the A36 between Bath and Southampton.
The following roads meet the A36, and also have services guides on this website: M27, A27, A46, A303 and the A361.
Between Bath and Warminster, Somerset, BA11 6SF. (Google Maps)
Euro Garages operate the restaurant.
Opened in 1989 with the Beckington Bypass. A Little ChefHistory
opened in 1994 and closed on 12 June 2017, reopening as a Starbucks
on 18 August 2017.
It's a former Texaco
filling station site which was operated independently with a Smile Local store; In April 2018, the filling station was brought by BP Express
and is currently undergoing a major refurbishment. The new filling station is expected to open with a M&S Simply Food
store and Wild Bean Cafe
unit as well as a new canopy, pumps and car/jet washes. The filling station is expected to reopen in August 2018.
At Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 7RU. (Google Maps)
Burger King, EG Diner, SubwayTravelodgebook
BP, Shop, Costa Express, Air1 AdBlue
Full details: Warminster
A former Granada service area on the Warminster Bypass.
Between Salisbury and Southampton, Hampshire, SO51 6GF. (Google Maps)
This site is open 24 hoursMcDonald's Drive ThruCo-op Petrol, Co-op Food, Costa Express, FloGas LPG, Jet WashHGV parking available
Co-operative Group operates the filling station
Close to J2 of the M27. There are a couple of houses right behind the services which are only accessible by driving through them.
This is a former Texaco
filling station site.
The following icons may be used on this page:
- services are eastbound only (N = northbound, W = westbound, S = southbound)
- the services are accessed off a junction
- there are two services, on either side of the road
- some facilities open 24 hours
- the services completely close at night
- no HGV parking is available
- further information available on this link
- the services are actually part of a motorway service area
- the services are actually part of a truckstop