Services on the A90
Below is a list of all the signposted services on the A90 between Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
FerrymuirAt South Queensferry, Lothian, EH30 9QZ. (Google Maps)
The filling station is open 24 hours
Tesco operate the shop, café and filling station
South QueensferryAt South Queensferry, Lothian, EH30 9YJ. (Google Maps)
Both filling stations are open 24 hours
BP Express operate the northbound filling station
Shell operate the southbound filling station
Northbound between Forfar and Brechin, Angus, DD8 3QD. (Google Maps)
He then sold them in the 1990s to two different owners with Peggy buying this one and continuing to run it as JG's Diner for a few years. The Finavon site originally had a Texaco filling station as well but this was closed and bulldozed in the mid-1990s.
The restaurant and the shop for the filling station originally shared the same building until the shop closed with the filling station. In 2002 Peggy Scott then built a totally new building which opened in 2003 as Peggy Scott's instead of JG's. The new building lies just to the north of the old one.Inside Peggy Scott's is new and clean-looking, and sports a small gift area and a very Scottish menu. The hotel is separate to Peggy Scott's, about 100 yards south.
StracathroBetween Brechin and Stonehaven, Angus, DD9 7PX. (Google Maps)
The filling station here is open 24 hours
Full details: Stracathro
An old building but with an independent charm.
The following icons may be used on this page:
- services are eastbound only (N = northbound, W = westbound, S = southbound)
- the services are accessed off a junction
- there are two services, on either side of the road
- some facilities open 24 hours
- the services completely close at night
- no HGV parking is available
- further information available on this link
- the services are actually part of a motorway service area
- the services are actually part of a truckstop