Hi there. This is the new and improved user page from William Connolly. The my new username is Wconnolly648 and if you want to see my old page with my old username, Burger King. Follow this link: []
Also. Everything I put on this site is also on Google+. So don't forget to visit my page, William Connolly: 
The Manchester Evening News has the best and worst services in the country 
Under this account I have visited the following motorway services...
- Birch (Moto hospitality) M62
- Chester (Roadchef) M56
- Warwick (Welcome Break) M40
- South Mimms (Welcome Break) M25 - No images were taken here by me
- Norton Canes (Roadchef) M6 Toll - No images were taken here by me
And I have visited the following A Road services...
- Bangor (I seen it as Burger King/Little Chef however it is now Burger King/Starbucks) A55
My opinions of services
My favourite services out of the ones I have visited is Chester as I have never had anything negative to say about it and Roadchef are always improving it with new brands and expansion of building. My favourite services in general has to be Oxford as it has everything you could imagine.
My least favourite services I have visited is Bangor because it is so old and needs to be updated ASAP. However my least favourite services in general is Burtonwood as it has a strange design which gives the interior layout and wired look. It is also very dated and KFC shuts at night making only Starbucks the only place for food which is very expensive.
My opinions of brands at services
My favourite brands
My least favourite brands
Which operators are best suited for me
Judging from the brands I like at service stations, there is something for me at all of them but I do like to stop at Euro Garages Rivington services because it is a modern build and it has a Burger King, which I adore. However, BP's Heart of Scotland services are not suited for me because I have read dreadful reviews on the internet and I do not like Wild Bean Cafe, the only place to eat at this station.
So, without further I do the awards for best and worst operators go to...
Best: Euro Garages
Worst: BP Connect
Services can be cheaper than normal shops, just be smart
- Did you know that with the help of the Moto Deals app, you can save up to 50p on your purchase. For example, if on the app you can get 20% off M&S, you save 40p on Hot Chocolate when this app is used. Another example is you can get a Whopper meal at Burger King for £3.99 which is about £2 cheaper than at a Burger King in a city centre.
- Roadchef also have a deals app but they are not like Moto. No discounted purchases unless you buy something else half price. Still can do well on it though.