Thank you for your updates. While it is true that everyone is encouraged to update the pages within the site, if you add information that is heavily opinionated, speculative or just plain wrong, it will only have to be removed, so there's not really much point. What's more, if you're not being constructive it only creates more work for everyone else, and we would have to ban you, and we don't want to do that!
If you've got a big announcement, you should probably include a source. If you want to discuss fantasy or fictional services, or any other ideas you've got, you are most welcome to join us over at Johnathan404 15:57, 2 February 2012 (GMT)and discuss them there.
- In addition, I should add that the email address you have supplied us is wrong. Please fix this ASAP. Johnathan404 17:14, 2 February 2012 (GMT)
We appear to have the same problems. You are clearly interested in the subject, otherwise you wouldn't be posting relevant material, but you need to make sure it's correct too. If this keeps on going, I'm afraid the next step will have to be to ban you completely.
As I say, if you have some of your own ideas to discuss, or any big news, please take it to Johnathan404 17:50, 3 February 2012 (GMT)where we can discuss them to your heart's content. The main website is for concrete facts only. Thank you!
Since your second warning, you have:
- Uploaded two photos which weren't yours to upload. When you did this you ticked a box to say they were yours. This could potentially get the site in legal difficulties.
- You've created a new page for a service area that doesn't exist. Even if it did, the A379 isn't important enough for inclusion here.
- You created a new page for Exeter when one wasn't needed, to add information that was incorrect.
- Added further incorrect information to the Gulf page.
- Deleted my own personal user page.
- Deleted A38, one of the most important pages on the site.
- Resisted all my efforts to contact you, and still haven't provided us with a valid email address - which if I was in a poorer mood would be good enough grounds to ban you alone.
You are clearly interested in services otherwise you wouldn't be here wasting your time. However, as you continue to create more work for me (and other contributors) to undo, and show no signs of stopping, you are now temporarily banned.
Thanks for your corrections to Sparkford - I had it completely mixed up with the next services along! Johnathan404 16:42, 5 March 2012 (GMT)