Owing to too many commitments and not enough time, I am no longer in a position to regularly update the site (or keep the number of emails I used to get down to a reasonable figure).
For this reason you are likely to get a quicker response if you:
- Ask your question in our .
- Check the Frequently Asked Questions or searching the site.
- Write on our Facebook wall or tweet us.
- If you'd like to make a correction, most pages have an "edit" tab visible below the blue bar to members who've registered and logged in. These people can also edit my talk page.
- You could send a message by carrier pigeon. But that'd be silly.
Have you got a question or complaint about a specific service station? If so, you'll need to send it to them - this page should help.
- If you really would rather do so, you're welcome to email me and I'll respond as soon as I can.