Eat In closures
Where did you hear that Eat In at Gretna is closing? I had been told it was safe until at least summer. They're still recruiting staff for it now. There's already a Papa John's there.
- Hi Johnny, I called the site yesterday (26 February) and they said it would be closing on 26 April.
Rich 20:44, 27 February 2015 (GMT)
- OK thanks, I bow to their superior knowledge.
As a relatively local resident I can say that Bradbury services are signposted in the eastbound direction, due to it unusual access requirements.
User:b.bill 10 June 2015.
I will rectify this now, thank you for letting me know. 10/06/2015, 22:01
- Hi BMF,
- Is is on EuroGarages' website as 'Stone House Starbucks'. They operate both the Starbucks and Subway but not the filling station. The Starbucks symbol :on the map is also on the edge of Cirencester by mistake.
- 18:22, 31 December 2015 (GMT)
Hi Rich, Well done on finding this site, but the only signage I can see on Google Maps is signage for "WC" rather than "Services". As well as this, this site, which I know is unofficial, states that it doesn't match the legally required opening times of 8am-8pm. Barnaby (talk) 21:39, 16 January 2017 (GMT)
- Hi Barnaby, Please see this Google StreetView shot which shows Crossgates signed as a TRSA. Rich 18:40 (GMT), 17 January 2017
Little Chef closures
How did you find out about the closures at Axminster, Balhadie South and Dolgellau? The only real sources I have are the Travelodge, Little Chef and Euro Garages websites, the latter two of which are pretty bad!
- Hi Barnaby,
Posts on social media have confirmed the closure of these three LCs. I am part of a LC enthusiast group also on Facebook and members have visited the sites to confirm the closures.
Thanks Rich (talk) 13:00, 12 March 2017 (GMT)