Yes, I know! I was the one changing it! Josh106 was changing it back to say there wasn't one! Rich (talk) 14:46, 18 October 2014 (BST)
- I see - then I apologise. But there definiately is one. Johnathan404 (talk) 17:20, 18 October 2014 (BST)
- No problem, I didn't think it was back to be fair. Also, remember there's a 'Show Preview' button for a reason! Rich 18:48, 20 October 2014 (BST)
Eat In closures
Where did you hear that Eat In at Gretna is closing? I had been told it was safe until at least summer. They're still recruiting staff for it now. There's already a Papa John's there.
- Hi Johnny, I called the site yesterday (26 February) and they said it would be closing on 26 April.
Rich 20:44, 27 February 2015 (GMT)
- OK thanks, I bow to their superior knowledge.
As a relatively local resident I can say that Bradbury services are signposted in the eastbound direction, due to it unusual access requirements.
User:b.bill 10 June 2015.
I will rectify this now, thank you for letting me know. 10/06/2015, 22:01
- Hi BMF,
- Is is on EuroGarages' website as 'Stone House Starbucks'. They operate both the Starbucks and Subway but not the filling station. The Starbucks symbol :on the map is also on the edge of Cirencester by mistake.
- 18:22, 31 December 2015 (GMT)