|Locations:||1 house, 1 car|
|Associated names:||My family, mostly|
I run this website, so if you were looking to ask any questions you're probably still in the right place. If you want to contact me you can tap the 'email owner' link under 'community', write on my talk page or send me a message on the forums. Or you could try doing all three at the same time.
Please don't be disheartened by what I do here. I've probably put years of my life in to this site (which is quite silly, really), so anything I do is done purely because I care about it.
Where I've Been
Full details: Map:Johnathan404
Things I'm Doing
- Being stunned by Alan's knowledge of Little Chef.
- Getting annoyed by roundabouts that shouldn't be there, especially if they're on the A27.
- Collecting Welcome Break customer comment cards but never actually filling them out.
- Creating help pages (as if).
- Sending terse emails to people who blame me for the service they've received on the M25.
- Sending friendly emails to people who are nice to me.
- Looking for horizontal scrollbars... and eliminating them
- Preferred the old .jpg autoextension
- Looking at the general page quality.
- Need to get some consistency in the TRSA listings.
- Fix the ratings/search issue