Services on the A34
Below is a list of all the signposted services on the A34 between Winchester and Oxford.
Sutton ScotneyBetween Winchester and Whitchurch, Hampshire, SO21 3JY. (Location Map)
Full details: Sutton Scotney
A dual-sided Roadchef site - formerly a large Little Chef.
Tot HillBetween Whitchurch and Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 9BX. (Google Maps)
The McDonald's and filling station are open 24 hours
Full details: Tot Hill (A34)
A dedicated service area set back from the main road.
ChieveleyBetween Newbury and Didcot, Berkshire, RG18 9XX. (Location Map)
Costa, WHSmith and the filling station are all open 24 hours
Full details: Chieveley
Moto motorway service area at the junction with the M4.
Berkshire DownSouthbound between Newbury and Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0RW. (Google Maps)
However, in 2016, the service station changed hands again and a separately planned Spar store was introduced.As of March 2018, it is now for sale again.
DidcotAt Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX14 4TX. (Google Maps)
The McDonald's and filling station are both open 24 hours
Full details: Didcot
A variety of catering options at the busy Milton Interchange.
PeartreeBetween Oxford and Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX2 8JZ. (Location Map)
Full details: Peartree
Welcome Break's newest service area, previously a large Little Chef.
Family FarmBetween Kidlington and Wendlesbury, Oxfordshire, OX25 3QQ. (Google Maps)
Full details: Family Farm
Once a pair of Little Chefs, the northbound side is now receiving investment from its new owners.
The following icons may be used on this page:
- services are eastbound only (N = northbound, W = westbound, S = southbound)
- the services are accessed off a junction
- there are two services, on either side of the road
- some facilities open 24 hours
- the services completely close at night
- no HGV parking is available
- further information available on this link
- the services are actually part of a motorway service area
- the services are actually part of a truckstop