Below is a list of all the signposted services on the A44 between Oxford and Aberystwyth.
The following roads meet the A44, and also have services guides on this website: M5, A34, A38, A40, A46, A49 and the A483.
Between Oxford and Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX2 8JZ. (Location Map)
KFC, Starbucks, Costa Express, Krispy KremeWaitroseEcotricity Electric Vehicle Charging Point, Meeting Room, Showers, Welcome Break GamingTravelodge, Holiday InnbookShell, Select, Deli2go, Costa Express, Yorkshire TeaFirst two hours free for all vehicles, after which cars must pay £10. Prices can be paid in Starbucks or in the pay and display machines in each parking area.
Full details: Peartree
A Welcome Break service area, previously a large Little Chef.
Westbound at Yarnton, Oxfordshire, OX5 1PT. (Google Maps)
BP, Budgens, Post Office, Subway, Costa Express, Car Wash, Jet Wash
Fraser's Retail operate this site
Former Gulf/Londis Express site, and it once included Lavazza coffee. There is an unadvertised Shell filling station across the road with a Mace store and Tchibo machine, operated by Majid and Sonswebsite
At Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 4TP. (Google Maps)
The filling station is open 24 hoursBeefeater (The Orchard)Premier InnbookTexaco, Co-op Food, Costa Express, FloGas LPG, Car Wash, Jet WashHGV parking available
Co-operative Group operate the filling station
Located next to Evesham Country Park. A Costa
drive-thru is due to open here soon.
At Crossgates, Radnorshire, LD1 6RE. (Google Maps)
Cafe ExpressTexaco, Nisa Local, Café ExpressHGV parking available
Notes: Tesla Superchargers are due to be installed here soon.
The following icons may be used on this page:
- services are eastbound only (N = northbound, W = westbound, S = southbound)
- the services are accessed off a junction
- there are two services, on either side of the road
- some facilities open 24 hours
- the services completely close at night
- no HGV parking is available
- further information available on this link
- the services are actually part of a motorway service area
- the services are actually part of a truckstop